Doing business internationally? Or thinking about it?
8×8, international company based on USA, just published an interesting article about the importance of expand your business internationally.
Business today is global. Your customers are everywhere which makes providing a consistent customer experience that builds your brand all the more challenging. Many companies have found that the cloud can help provide excellent customer service, however, most cloud offerings are not global in scope. Many companies today have to make a difficult choice: force all support experiences to a single call center, or manage multiple disconnected call centers, running on different equipment, with different agent desktops, reporting, management and administrative tools.
To properly support and grow a worldwide customer base, organizations must be able to:
- Manage teams as a single unit, wherever they are, providing 24/7 “follow the sun” customer support
- Connect customers on the channel of their choice, to the right resource anywhere in the world
- Provide regional telephone connections for a better customer experience
- Deliver a personalized customer experience by leveraging CRM and ERP data
- Ensure team productivity with reports and dashboards
- Keep customer data safe in the cloud and reduce security and compliance liability
- Respond to changing customer needs with an agile approach
- Ensure communications across the business and around the world