Everyone is aware of the situation that affects companies, employees, customers and suppliers at this time due to the coronavirus COVID-19.
At Megacall we want to inform you, for your peace of mind, that if our team is affected by this infection and we are forced to close our office, we will continue providing the same service via remote working with our team members both in Spain and the UK.
MEGACALL PLAN OF ACTION
– Megacall will continue to operate at full capacity and will be able to handle new customer requests.
– Our business hours will remain the same. Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT/UTC +1)
– Megacall services do not require technical personnel directly to run their services, so it will not imply a malfunction or cut offs in the system.
– In the case of office closure, our technical support team will keep monitoring and controlling that all is working properly, since they can work through remote monitors.
– Our entire telephone system is VoIP, so all calls can be answered by our staff even if they are at home.
– In the event of any type of incident, we will continue providing assistance 24 hours a day with immediate intervention in case of failure of critical services.
– Our customer service by tickets or email will remain the same.
– It is recommended, for a higher efficiency, to contact directly by email in case of any incident or questions. Contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org, for accounting at email@example.com, sales at firstname.lastname@example.org and for general information at email@example.com
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
– We offer you the possibility of installing a free Softphone on your computer, making a copy of your phone extension. In this way you will not have to take your IP phone to your home if your company needs you to work remotely.
– Megacall services make teleworking possible, so you can continue using our services as long as you have an internet connection. You can take your phone, install an app on your mobile or install a Softphone on your PC to continue sending and receiving calls. As well as making conference calls.
– In case your company has to close for a period of time, we remind you that Megacall services are prepaid so if you do not make calls, your balance will stay the same, however any monthly service charges will still apply.
– Our technical support team will be available as usual.
We are closely monitoring the situation, complying with local regulations and will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
We are taking every action to minimize the impact this may have on your business.