If you are looking for a SIP trunk provider for your company keep reading because we will give you all the keys to make the right choice. Whether you are starting a project or if the company you work for wants to change its voice traffic provider, this information will be very useful. The following are the contents we will look at:
- What is a SIP trunk?
- How to choose the right SIP trunk provider?
- SIP trunk provider for virtual PBXs
- Bandwidth requirements for using SIP trunking
- SIP trunk bandwidth calculator
What is a SIP trunk?A SIP trunk or SIP line is a telephone line that operates over IP using the SIP protocol. These telephone lines connect voice traffic from the VoIP telecommunications provider to the customer’s PBX. In most cases, the phone number can be ported to a SIP trunk or you can choose to use new numbers. Using SIP trunks will bring many benefits to any company that needs to make a high volume of national and/or international calls. Costs will be lower as VoIP line rates and calls made over the internet have lower prices than traditional telephone networks. In addition, you will be able to provide better customer service by offering them different geographic and international numbers that will make calling them more secure. Moreover, you can move your locations anywhere and keep the same phone numbers. With a SIP trunking provider, your business will get great flexibility as it is very easy to add channels to your SIP trunk and do it immediately. On the other hand, the VoIP system allows you to take advantage of all the benefits of a virtual switchboard to improve productivity, mobility and customer service.
How to choose the right SIP trunk provider?With Megacall it’s easy to get the best value and quality solution for your SIP trunks. You just need to sign up an account, choose whether to keep your number or get a new one and we will set up your SIP trunk line. You can choose a pack according to the number of simultaneous calls and minutes you need to have a monthly rate or making top-ups and pay per use. You can make a payment monthly, quarterly, annual or whenever you need to use your SIP trunk channels.
To choose the best SIP trunk provider for your company or project we recommend that you consider the following variables:
- Security: well-protected network and anti-fraud system. We offer 3 methods of authentication security.
- Quality connections: select a provider that has control over its service and network. We fully connect your traffic so you can concentrate on your business.
- Competitive cost: Look for competitive rates, but ensure that you are getting business quality SIP Trunk service. We offer up to 50 free SIP channels, there is no setup fee and no fixed monthly cost. Pay only for call traffic.
- Number Porting: we can port all existing numbers and offer new ones if required. You will have full control to manage the CallerID (CLI).
- Support: Does the provider offer support? What is their availability? We offer extensive support.