2019 will be an important year in the evolution of VoIP technology
For years, VoIP has been an efficient technology that leverages existing networks to deliver an enhanced form of telephony. VoIP has been recognized as an economical, reliable and safe solution to legacy systems. This is because it provides businesses with a unique mobility. What’s more, VoIP developers are constantly improving technology, which in 2019 we can expect exciting new trends for telecommunications.
Here are just a few of them.
- With more than 5G mobile networks expected to be online in 2018, the quality of VoIP calls will be even better. The 5G offers wireless speeds that are ten times faster than 4G. Faster upload and download speeds provide stable, high-quality video streaming from anywhere with a powerful 5G signal. As a result, this new mobile network will surely authorize more users to work remotely.
- AI technology has great implications for VoIP telephony systems: Voice assistants will be smarter.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Teams will be able to accomplish tasks more efficiently with increased content sharing capacities. Individuals can work remotely and feel as though they are side-by-side. They can host meetings from virtually anywhere with amplified quality and clarity.
- Continuity: This allows employees to start a task on their computer and pick up where they left off on their smartphone. Being on the move will no longer impact productivity for the modern worker.
- Integrations: Offer a better customer experience while receiving or making phone calls. With single-click dialing, screen pop-ups for incoming calls, and automatic call logging you can manage all call-related activities inside your CRM.
The VoIP market is projected to reach the $200 billion mark by 2020…