The present legal notice regulate the use of the web site www.megacall.es of which the holder is PHOENIX SOLUTIONS SL (from now on OWNER OF THE WEB)
The surfing in the web site of the OWNER OF THE WEB attribute the condition of USER of the site and entails it´s complete acceptance without reservations of all and each of the conditions printed in this legal clause, warning that these conditions can be modified without any previous notice on behalf of the OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case will proceed to its publication and notification as quickly as possible.
Therefore it is recommended that you read the content carefully in case you wish to access and use the information and services offered on the web site.
The USER is also obliged to make correct use of the web site in accordance to the law, in good faith, law and order, the use of the present Legal Notice, and will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEB or a third party of any damage which could be caused as consequence to the failure of such obligation.
Whatever different use is given to that of the one authorized is expressly prohibited, allowing OWNER OF THE WEB to refuse or withdraw the access and use at any moment.
OWNER OF THE WEB in compliance with law 34/2002, of the 11 July, of Services in Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its social domain is: PHOENIX SOLUTIONS SL
- Its CIF is: B92954536.
- The business address is: CAMINO DE LAS CAÑADAS 1D PORTAL 4 CENTRO DE NEGOCIOS MARTIN BUENDIA, OFICINA 4 – 29649 – MIJAS COSTA – MÁLAGA
To communicate with us we will put at your disposal different means which can be used to contact us in detail:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the notifications and communications between the user and OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered efficient in all respects when they are carried out via one of the above mentions means of communication.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The web site and its services are of free access and have no cost. Although the OWNER OF THE WEB can control the use of some of the services offered on its web to the previous filling in of the corresponding form.
The user gives the OWNER OF THE WEB guarantee that all the data given is current and authentic and will be the only one responsible if any of the information given is false or inexact.
The user promises to give the contents of the services of OWNER OF THE WEB its correct use and not use them for other means, such as:
- To spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism, or in general anything which is against the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses, or conduct actions which could alter, break, interrupt or generate errors or damage the electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties, as well as hinder the access to any other users of the web site and its services by means of massive consumption of computer resources with which the OWNER OF THE WEB offers its services.
- Try to get access to the e-mail accounts of other users or registered areas of the computer system of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties, and in this case extract information.
- Violate the rights to intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, put to the disposal of or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the holders of the corresponding right consent and it is legally permitted.
- Collect data aimed for publicity and to send publicity of any kind and communications aimed at sales or a commercial nature without asking for previous consent.
All the contents of the web site, eg: texts, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic designs, source codes, all make up a whole which belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without the user being able to have rights to exploit it further than that strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In conclusion, the users who connect to this web site can see the contents and in their case make authorized private copies providing the elements have not been transferred to any other party or installed them onto other servers connected to the network or be an objective of some type of exploitation.
Furthermore, all the brands, commercial names or distinguishing signs of any type that appear on the web site belong to the OWNER OF THE WEB, so it is understood that the user has no rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents or any other act which have not been expressly authorizes by the holder are strictly prohibited.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not in implicate the existence of a relation between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, neither the acceptance nor the approval on behalf of the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB will not be held responsible for the use each user gives to all the material put to their disposal on the web or any of the proceedings carried out on it.
- EXCLUSIONS OF GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USE
The content of the web site is of a general character and has a mere informative purpose, without giving any guarantee of obtaining access to all the content, or its comprehensiveness, correction, validity or its suitability for a specific objective.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, up to where the legal system permits, any responsibility for damage or harm of any nature derived from:
- The failure to access the web site or lack of accuracy, exactness, comprehensiveness and/or currant importance of contents, as well as the existence of habits and defects of all types of the transmitted contents, spread, stored, put at the disposal, to those who have accessed via the web site to the services which are offered.
- The presence of viruses and other elements of the contents which could produce alterations in the computers, electronic documents or data belonging to the user.
- The non-compliance with the law, the good faith, the public order, the use of the traffic of the present legal notice as consequence of the incorrect use of the web site. In particular, and specifically, the OWNER OF THE WEB will not be held responsible for any actions carried out by any third party who violates the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrecy, rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and one’s self image, as well as the regulation of disloyal competence and illicit publicity.
Furthermore, the OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside of the web site and which is not directly managed by their webmaster. The role of the links which appear on this web are exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources susceptible to expand the contents offered on the web site. The OWNER OF THE WEB doesn´t guarantee and won´t be held responsible of the functioning or the accessibility of the linked sites, or suggestions, invitations or recommendation to visualize them, so they will also not be held responsible for the results obtained, or for the establishment of hyperlinks on behalf of third parties.
- PROCEDURES IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF ILLICT CHARACTER
In the case that any user or third party considers the existence of facts or circumstances of an illicit character in the use of any content and / or the realization of any activity in the included or accessible web pages via the web site, a notification should be sent to the OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information given through the web site doesn´t substitute the legal publicity of the laws, rules, planes, general dispositions and acts which have to be formally published in the legal newspapers of the public administrations, which form the only instrument which gives faith of its authenticity and content. The information available on the web site should be taken as a guide without any legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish Legislation
The language used will be Spanish (Castellano)