Megacall is a trading name of Phoenix Solutions SL
The term ‘Megacall’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Terms of Service
- SWITCHBOARDS/PBX SYSTEMS – Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible for any breach of security by any third party. The client hereby agrees to implement all necessary measures to ensure the security of information and telecommunications systems, including but not limited to, all servers and PBX systems. Security measures for PBX systems must include a firewall and a static IP address. NOTE: Emergency/directory calls must be dialled via your analogue/digital line.
- PRESELECTION could take up to 20 working days to implement. Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible if the above information supplied by the client is incorrect resulting in a delay in preselecting the telephone lines. Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible for the removal of pre-selection or any other interruption of service out of our control. Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible if there is an outstanding invoice to Telefónica resulting in a delay in preselecting the telephone lines.
- CHANGE IN RATES – The Client acknowledges and agrees that any call rates provided for under a Service Agreement are not controlled by the Company and those rates may change. These rates can always be found up to date on the customer’s personal platform.
- PAYMENT – The service is strictly prepaid, unless otherwise agreed in writing. If credit is exhausted and no further funds have been received, Phoenix Solutions SL reserves the right to suspend services until cleared funds have been deposited. Service fees will be taken monthly in advance. Any top-up under 50€ will incur a 3€ admin fee inc. tax. If the Client fails to use a Service for a period of 12 consecutive months, any existing Pre-Payment Balance relating to that Service may be forfeited and retained by the Supplier. If the client is unsatisfied with the service supplied, the supplier will return prepaid funds left on the account not including set up fees. Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible for any changes of tariffs by third party providers.
- VIRTUAL NUMBERS (DDI) – Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible or liable should there be any lapse in DDI presentation.
- Customers shall comply to:
All relevant laws, regulations, conditions and usage restrictions provided for in the applicable regulatory framework, included from the National regulatory authority in the country in which the numbers will be used and provisions in numbering plans. Customers responsibility to abide by the specific usage restrictions and service conditions as may apply to the service and to the numbers in the country in which the customer intends to purchase the service. If at any time during the term of the agreement, customer is informed or information comes to its attention that it is or may be in violation of any legal or regulatory provision, it shall immediately take all appropriate steps to remedy such violation and comply with such law.
- MEGAMOBILE – The app used for this service is a third party free application and Phoenix Solutions Sl will not be held responsible for any disruption in service causing calls to be routed through your current Mobile carrier. Phoenix solutions SL prompts the client upon routing a call through the MegaMobile system. If this prompt is not heard you must contact administration or support with immediate effect to avoid any further disruption of service.
- LIMITATION OF USE OF PHOENIX SOLUTIONS SL SMS SERVICE – You agree that you shall not use the Phoenix solutions SMS service to procure payment for any content or services related in any way to:Gambling or similar services; or Adult content (including without limitation explicit language, nudity, or other content as deemed inappropriate for under 18’s)You shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of its use of the Services that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive
- facilitates illegal activity
- promotes unlawful violence
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity; or
- causes damage or injury to any person or property
- and Phoenix solutions reserves the right, without liability to You, to disable Your access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause.
- Compliance with laws
- You are solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to the Content and Your Services (whether transmitted on its own or on any Third Party’s behalf). Phoenix solutions is notified or otherwise becomes aware of Content which violates the requirements of these terms, Phoenix solutions may (but shall not be required to), in its sole discretion immediately suspend the services, and/or terminate these terms. Phoenix solutions shall not be liable for any damages incurred by You because of any such action.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring that all licences, permits, and approvals which are necessary or advisable for the provision of Your Services and each Transaction and that in compliance with the Applicable Law are obtained and maintained during the term of this Agreement
- In any marketing of Your Service, You are responsible for giving all the information specified and/or required by any Applicable Law, including price references with the retail price that the End users will have to pay for using Your Service.
- Phoenix solutions is not responsible for any matter or thing related to Your Services.
- Governing law
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain for the purpose of enforcing any claim arising hereunder.
- PaymentPayment in advance of service Charges will be made when an SMS has successfully reached its destination. In the event the destinations equipment is switched off for longer than 48 hours the SMS will still be charged. The service will not be charged if the number allocated does not exist.If You wish to dispute any payment, You should do so within 30 days of the date of receipt of such payment. Failure to do so in this period shall be deemed as You have accepted the correctness of the payment.
- SUSPENSION OF SERVICE – Phoenix Solutions may, at its discretion and without predudice to any right which it may have to terminate the agreement, elect to suspend the provision of a service until further notice in the event that:
Customer’s business account is depleted and the customer fails to provide sufficient funds. Customer is obliged to comply with an order, instruction or request of a national regulatory authority, court, government emergency services organisation or any administrative authority.
If it needs to carry out emergency works to its network or services.
It has reasonable grounds to believe that the service is being used fraudulently or illegally.
Phoenix Solutions shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered by customer as a result of any suspension made due to non compliance. Customer will in no event be entitled to any compensation should such suspension take place.
- Phoenix Solutions SL will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or service failure caused by our providers.
Free Trial Conditions
- Full use of the Megacall phone system for up to 14 days.
- Maximum of 5 users.
- 50 min talk time per user.
- Europe*, South America and China.
* Excluding Switzerland and Austria.
Calling plan includes regular fixed line numbers and most mobile phones and subject to fair usage plan.
Fair Usage Plan
Phoenix Solutions’s fair usage policy (“FUP”) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our products.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users.
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications: and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Phoenix Solutions reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. Phoenix Solutions may at its option, terminate or suspend its relationship with you, and your use of any other Phoenix Solutions product immediately if it determines you are using the product contrary to this FUP.
Subject to this FUP, Phoenix Solutions unlimited subscriptions allow unlimited calls to landlines and most mobile numbers in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers) for the time period specified at the time of purchase. Destinations and terminating numbers can be changed at any time and without notice. We deem fair usage of a customer per user not to exceed 1000 minutes per month.